Why Use a
I might be a little bit biased on this, but I believe there is some merit to making use of a mortgage broker.
A mortgage broker is independent of the banks as well as lenders on their board of lenders, and when carrying out the research on a home loan, will present a range of options that suit your requirements.
A mortgage broker will also create a long-term relationship with you, to assist with loans to purchase big ticket items now & into the future.
Your mortgage broker will also provide a regular review of your loans, to ensure the loan product you have now are still suitable for you as time progresses and your lifestyle changes.
Some benefits are:
- Most mortgage brokers have access to over 20 banks or lenders on their panel of lenders, providing you with more choice and a higher likelihood of getting your loan approved.
- A lot of brokers will allow you to make an appointment outside business hours that is more convenient if you can’t meet during business hours.
- A broker has extensive knowledge of the lenders niches & special offers, giving you a lot of different financing options.
- Deal directly with your consultant instead of being of hold with a lenders call centers.
- They are working for you, not the lenders, to assist in sourcing the best home loan for your circumstances.
Other articles of interest: